Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#601257035: Dana 60 Rear End / Differential / Axle

From: John Foottit <foottdc9_at_erau.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 17:23:48 -0700

sounds a little high for a dana 60 rear
----- Original Message -----
From: <wesbronco70_at_hotmail.com>
To: <ebml_at_bronco.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 2:10 PM
Subject: [EBML] Interesting item on eBay web site item#601257035: Dana 60
Rear End / Differential / Axle

Anyone see this on Ebay? Thought someone might be interested.
W. Sharp

Title of item: Dana 60 Rear End / Differential / Axle
Seller: partslex
Starts: Jan-26-02 20:48:11 PST
Ends: Feb-05-02 20:48:11 PST
Price: Starts at $280.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=601257035

Item Description:
Dana 60 Rearend: Rear differential, 4.10 gear ratio, full floater. Complete
rear-end with drums and brake cables. Factory original, gears and all
components are in perfect running condition! Gears look like new! $280 or
best offer. I have other Dana 60's & 70's some in posi and dually. I have
other rear-ends, transfer cases, transmissions, engines, blocks, and
cylinder heads for American vehicles all guaranteed.

I can ship for as low as $80 in the U.S., shipping price depends on your
location, contact me with your ZIP code and I will check.. I will accept
money orders, cashiers checks, some personal checks, and credit and debit
cards through Pay-Pal.

If you have any questions send me an E-Mail or call me at 805-431-6699.
Thanks,

Jeff Volk
P.O. Box 828
Pismo Beach, CA 93448