75 EB f/s Rolla, MO

From: Jim Lemanek <hucklburry_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 17:26:48 -0800 (PST)

Found a 75 EB forsale in Rolla, MO just north of exit
189 on I44.

They are asking $2400, which is probably double what
it is worth.

It has an auto tranny and PS. Uncut. It also has a
lot of bondo and I am not sure it has much of a floor.
 I am pretty sure the drivers feet would rest on the
aux tank more than anything else.

It also has rust, but of the 4 door posts (front and
rear each side), 3 of them are almost perfect. Full
hard top with some cool shag glued to it. Odomter
reads 44,000 for what its worth, I bet its 144 at
least. The rockers were full of rust. I think it
could make someone a great trail truck, cut it up and
weld in new floorboards, but I would not pay the $2400
personally.

Anyway, if anyone is intereted in it, let me know and
I will dig out the phone number.

--Jim