Re: [Bfix] Dana 60 information needed

From: Brian Wickert <bwickert_at_cnetech.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 20:08:12 -0800

I give up! I suck at debating. LOL.........what do you mean I can't do
that? (damn voices in my head) ok, here it goes.

I believe the duff c-bushing wedges are already setup for D60 3 1/8" tubes,
but I'm not sure. Wasn't that the point of them making them?
The problem with using some off a D30 is that the tubes are only 2 3/8"-2
1/2" You would really need to open them up a bunch, and you would loose the
shoulder that faces with the tube. Definitely get some D44 wedges,
preferably truck D44.

I like the GM/Ford TRE's also, and you might as well ream them from the top
while your at it, but then you'll need some tapered spacers like BC sells.
OR, leave the stock TRE attachment stock (helps resale value, cause we know
nothing is permanent on our EB's!) and get a set of these hysteer bad boys
for the 3/4" heims!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=601770826&
r=0&t=0

My new Motto: Think about how much fun you can have playing with it today,
and what the resale value will be tomorrow! I think I have me own signature
statement! woo hoo!
Brian Wickert
Hanford, CA