RE: Engine pics/plug wire mounting needed

From: Dusty Sharp <dsharp2_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 20:25:46 -0800

broncomike,

Go to my page (address below), click on the link to my Early Bronco page,
then on the link to My Bronco Project page. Somewhere on that page are some
pictures and a few words in the narrative about my Made 4 You ignition wire
looms. I believe these are the nicest available, and they're made in USA,
unlike the Taylor Vertex ones made by some poor bastard chained to the
workbench in a Chinese prison to earn American dollars to build nuclear
missiles to point back at us.

Sorry, I digress.

Dusty Sharp
Riverside, CA
www.Dustyland.net

Early Bronco Brotherhood of Southern California
            www.socalbroncos.net