Re: Choice of injectors/393 stroker

From: Brian Wickert <bwickert_at_cnetech.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 20:40:50 -0800

Aren't you running a 302 stroked to 357?

I'm concerned about my pedal being to sensitive also, with the 70mm TB.
That is why I'm thinking about using the 65mm TB I already have, if it won't
choke the performance out of my 393 motor. Guess I could always run the
stock Mustang TB for great pedal control. LOL.

> not really - but i'd probably go w/ a 70MM instead - you want to make
> the efficiency of that motor as high as possible.
What does this mean?

We all know that Dyno2000 is probably 10-20% high any way. But, if the 30's
will idle nicely, that sounds like the safest way to go.

Anyone running the eec-tuner to recalibrate for larger injectors? Last I
remember, seems like you could put your stock mustang maf sensor into a
larger MAF (like the new 4.6L vehicles or something), and re-set the
computer for #30 injectors. Basically off setting the cost of the
eec-tuner, by not needing a special calibrated MAF. Anyone know for sure?

Brian Wickert
Hanford, CA
Think about how much fun you can have playing with it today, and what the
resale value will be tomorrow!