Re: WH Dana 20 Extreme Duty output shaft

From: Brian Wickert <bwickert_at_cnetech.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 08:41:10 -0800

Mr.David wrote:
>I also don't like going out
>wheeling with the assumption I am going to break something.

Breaking is always a assumption! Doesn't matter whether it is rock crawling
or riding the dunes. Either way you have the potential to break something.
The better your vehicle is equipped/engineered for what you prefer is
important.

Let's see, how often do people roll while rock crawling vs playing in the
dunes/desert racing. DAVID, maybe we should consult your expertise here?!?!
LOL

ouch!
Brian Wickert
Hanford, CA