RE: WH Dana 20 Extreme Duty output shaft

From: David Routhier <david_r_at_corp.earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 09:03:42 -0800

<big grin> No doubt. That's why I wasn't out there by myself and got back
to camp 20 minutes after our scheduled departure time. Listening to you
guys (and my jeep buddies), if you get back before 3 AM while rock crawling,
you are doing good ; )

BTW, coming to work this AM, I saw a SCORE style buggy on a flatbed. It had
single "A" pillars that didn't look braced. Actually, it only had one "A"
pillar. The drivers side was gone. The steering wheel was gone. The seat
looked to be pushed back. If I had to guess (and I do), I'd say this guy
got hit by a truck and did not walk away from this accident.
PLEASE be careful out there guys.

David