Re: WH Dana 20 Extreme Duty output shaft

From: Brian Wickert <bwickert_at_cnetech.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 09:10:29 -0800

>Listening to you
> guys (and my jeep buddies), if you get back before 3 AM while rock
crawling,
> you are doing good ; )
Did I mention that I'm still campaigning for those afternoon naps!
lol........I mean Siesta's!

We had a 87 car pile up yesterday, just down the road from here near Selma
(Raisin Capital of the World), on Hwy 99. Fatality count is at 3 so far.
The Tulle fog has been a little worse then usual lately.

Brian Wickert
Hanford, CA
http://www.bwickert.alloffroad.com/DusyErshim/DusyErshim.html
http://www.bwickert.alloffroad.com/HydroBoost/HydroBoost.html