fuel pump question

From: William Sharp <wesbronco70_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 14:02:10 -0600

I have been paging through my Summit and Jegs catalogs the last few nights,
looking at electrical fuel pumps. I already have a carter electrical street
pump that flows 100 gph in the garage. I have noticed that Summit has a
billit electrical pump that flows 140 gph, I can't recall the pressure
rating. Anyway, I have noticed that most of these pumps are described as
CARB ONLY. It is my understanding then that they would not be adequate for
EFI, say in a modified 5.0. Is this correct?
TIA!

W. Sharp
Wilmette, IL
70 & 71 EB's