'87 Lincoln LSC SEFI setup for sale/trade in MO

From: Garner Sutterfield <stocker75_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 14:14:52 -0800 (PST)

Hey gang,

I have a complete SEFI setup from an '87 Lincoln Mark
VII LSC. It includes intake, injectors, complete car
wiring harness, fuel rails, ECU, solenoid,
distributor, plug wires, etc. It has been sitting in
a box in my garage for too long. I'm not sure if I'll
ever get around to installing it and I thought maybe
someone would want to make me a good offer for it or
trade me a good intake and Quadrajet (and/other
goodies). Shipping is expensive (talking about $80)
so I was looking primarily for someone who'd pick it
up in Columbia, MO.

Thanks,
Garner