Re: [EBeast] seat belts?

From: <ALawfirm_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 17:50:38 EST

As a spectator to the rock challenge at Tellico, I can attest to Shannon
reaching inside his rig and rocking it to keep the baby asleep. What he
didn't tell you was his wife was also in the rig, and they all seemed
peaceful while he was waiting for a rig in front of him to clear an obstacle.

It was impressive to say the least. So, I would think he knows whereof he
speaks about seat belts for "little ones". It was sideways at about 25
degrees when I saw him "rocking the cradle". IF Big Ed is on here, he saw it
too, we were trying to keep from sliding off our perch in the rain and mud.

Les in Little Rock, AR, not Asia
69 Hot Pepper
Son's 71 soft top
72 half cab, half Sport