Re: [Bfix]No 4WD, guesses on why?

From: Lee Wilson <lwilson3_at_houston.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 17:19:53 -0600

You would know if it was a u-joint and/or axle just by looking. I've never
grenaded a hub so don't know how that is. Betcha $50 it's a busted R&P...
Sure sounds like it from what you describe. I defenitely wouldn't waster
the money to re-gear your D30. (Obviously since I didn't when it happened
to me. ;^)

Lee