Parts to turn your EB into a prime wheeler

From: John Foottit <foottdc9_at_erau.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 17:30:15 -0700

My previous buyers haven't come through with the cash, so here it all is again, in case someone missed it back in december, with revised pricing. I need to sell this stuff, so that I can put wheels, tires, gears, and lockers back in the truck... E-mail me with pic requests of any parts

tires and wheels:
5 15x8 American Racing 767 black steel 10 spokes 5 on 5.5"
3 brand new BF goodrich Mud terrain t/a's 35x12.50x15 (2 KM's, 1 old style)
2 BF goodrich Mud terrain t/a's 35x12.50x15 old style with about 1000 miles
on them (still under 1/16" tread wear)
tires have transferrable roadhazard policy from america's tire/discount
tire.

front dana 44:
5 on 5.5" lug pattern
driver side differential, 60" WMS to WMS
spicer 4.56 gears
detroit locker
toms heavy duty axles
new ball joints, seals and bearings
chevy style disk brakes
stainless brake flex lines
warn premium hubs
comes with performance unlimited steering tie rod with minor bend, does not decrease function at all(Performance Unlimited
will sell drag link seperate from the rest of the kit, my drag link is setup
for a custom steering box setup, and won't transfer to other rigs)
Wildhorses extreme duty driveshaft to fit dana 44 with 3.5" lift
less than 2000 miles on axle

rear axle:
ford 9" small bearing housing, 58 3/4" WMS to WMS

4.56 precision gears
detroit locker 31 spline
Warn Full Floater with drive flanges (stronger than the hubs)
5 on 5.5" bolt pattern
disk brakes with caddilac e-brake calipers
stainless brake flex lines
Wild Horses extreme duty driveshaft to fit a 3.5" lift
less than 2000 miles on axle

parts condition:
-front hubs, rear drive flange caps, and edges of rims have some minor
cosmetic scrapes from rocks
2 used tires have scuffed tread and sidewalls

Price:
complete package $4000 and I'll split shipping cost VIA Forward Air(should
be $400 or less for shipping, depending on your location)
-or-
wheels and tires $800 plus shipping
front axle $1600 plus shipping
rear axle $1600 plus shipping
make an offer and I'll consider that too

John
1970 EB SEFI, dana 60's, 4 wheel disk, cruise control, crawler box in progress
1970 BOSS 302
1993 F250 supercab 4x4 7.3 IDI turbo
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Class of 2004
Prescott, AZ school, Vallejo, CA home