Re: [Bfix] Welder recomendations

From: Paul Bauer <pcbauer_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 18:25:00 -0600

A couple of years ago I bought a Lincoln Electric pro 100 at CT farm and
country. I was going to buy a century but the deciding factor was I do have
a local Lincoln dealer and if anything broke I could get parts fast and
easy. Shortly after I got mine my brother took mine to a friends to use it
and the friend really liked it. He had already bought a century and liked
mine better than his and I paid less. In that time I have grown to love my
little welder. I am not a pro in the least but I can do decent work. I will
definately buy Lincoln again! Just my 2 cents.

Paul