RE: Axle wrap destroying my rear driveline?

From: Craig Schneider <cischneider_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 17:59:52 -0800

  I am going to check out a slew of things on Saturday. I'll be replacing
my ball joints, and will look into my rear spring bushings, spring clamps,
make sure I don't have a busted rear spring in my pack, and check out to
make sure my u-bolts are tight.
  I have found that my splines on my rear driveline are worn and loose. I
ordered a WH rear driveline today and hopefully it'll be here by Friday.
They are just up the road in Stockton so if all goes well, I can remove that
from my suspicions.
  Thanks to everyone for their input, looks like I'll be busy this weekend.
I'll post whatever I find.
  Craig in Fresno
* To all who were suspicious of my 3rd member, I had it completely rebuilt
by a reputable local shop about 3 months ago.