RE: bronco font

From: Dusty Sharp <dsharp2_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 19:05:16 -0800

Jeff,

I have a vector version of the Bronco script. I created it in Illustrator
from a scan. Then I copied the font to create the "So Cal" in the So Cal
Broncos logo (link below). I searched high and low for a font that was
close enough to the Bronco script that I could just tweak a few of the
letters if needed. But I couldn't find anything that was close enough to
use so I made my own. There are enough letters in the word "Bronco" that
you can take cues from the script emblem to create just about any other
letter you might need. It might be a little tough if you're not familiar
with vector-based illustration programs like Illustrator or Freehand.

What are you working on?

Dusty Sharp
Riverside, CA
www.Dustyland.net

Early Bronco Brotherhood of Southern California
            www.socalbroncos.net