Re: [Bfix] North Texas Lonestar EBC

From: Chris Archuleta <carchuleta_at_email.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 09:18:18 -0500

Hey Craig

Could not send you a email so I sent this to the list.

I think we have been in contact before I'm in Tyler. My Bronco has been down for about 3 months now, a buddy and I are rewiring it almost have it done. I have only talked to one other Bronco onwer in the area and his is not even close to running. But I would like to get together some time with other guy who like the money pit we are fallen it to. Shot ideas off each other ect...

Chris Archuleta
www.carchie.classicbroncos.com
Tyler, TX