5.0 and choices,choices (long)

From: Jeff Martin <bronco_at_adams.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 14:34:54 -0600

I'm in a dilemma folks. I hope you all can give me some good advice. It'll
take me forever to figure this out if no one can help me. I'll tell you all
what I've got and I need to know what I need to use and need to get to make
my SEFI conversion go well.

I am using a 94 Mustang 5.0 HO block. Stock pistons and so on.
I have the 94 heads, and 3 sets of 71,73 and 89 heads also.
I have 89 Crown Vic upper and lower intake.
I have(will have) 87 Lincoln Mark VII LSC upper and lower intake.
I also have 94 distributor and 87 Linc distributor
I have basically all the SEFI stuff from the Linc.Including wiring.
I have 93 Mustang computer.
Stock 94 cam.
What combo of these parts am I better off with, torque wise and smooth
running. I would like Mass air set up sooner or later. I am upgrading to
351/5.8 stroker in a year or 2. I want to make what I have run as good as
possible and make the upgrade to the 351 easier for me in the future.
Thanks all.
Jeff Martin
'73 Sport, 94 5.0 HO, NP435
Barry, Illinois