air cleaner compatability Edlebrock performer/Q-jet/stock hood/no body lift?

From: Garner Sutterfield <stocker75_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 16:36:19 -0800 (PST)

Hey Gang,

Looks like I'm going to swap my 2v and intake for an
Edlebrock Performer with a Q-jet. I've been running
my stock air cleaner assembly. What will fit with the
afore-mentioned combo and my stock hood/no body lift?
I don't particularly mind running the restrictive
stock unit it if will still fit. Otherwise, I guess
I'll be hunting an aftermarket air cleaner/adaptor? I
have no plans on cutting the hood or adding a body
lift.

Thanks for any info,
Garner