Re: Re: February ACB Newsletter Now Online

From: Dale Bergersen <steakandale_at_cox.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 19:00:16 -0700

Tom,
I think Dean has done a careful job to send notice when it is available
online. Another thing to consider is that the mail is 1 day for most
members, but for whatever reasons there are a number of people who get
theirs on day 2. There is no guarantee either way.
Also, this is all volunteer effort, and Deano is in between my house and the
print shop soooo sometimes it will be up online before you get your mail,
but I think a lot of the time it isn't - Dean can't be expected to load it
up the night he gets the CD from me - that too is a process, and must be put
off he has time for it.
my $.04
Anyway, don't worry, nothing ever sells from that page anyways!! -joke

Dale