Re: I hate to start this again, but.......

From: J. Garden <jgarden_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 18:46:49 -0800

If OD is not important to you, then I would do the C6 for strength,
simplicity, reliability, and price. The aod is nice, and may add some
resale value. I personally will be doing a C6, but I plan on having a
fairly powerful engine thus I want the strength and reliability of the AOD.
Not that you can't build the AOD to be strong, but you can't build an AOD to
be as strong as a C6 for the same $$ (read carefully before you flame).

Happy Trails,

Jack Garden