Re: 9" pinion Shaft seal

From: J. Garden <jgarden_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 18:57:08 -0800

You will need to replace the crush sleeve (this is all assuming that you do
not a have 3d member built by a more reputable shop in the last number of
yrs (in which case they probably used a solid spacer).

To do this job right, you need to reset the bearing preload...a job better
left to somebody who knows what they are doing and have the right tools.

Happy Trails,

Jack Garden