Re: a couple of questions

From: Tom Green <tlgreen2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 09:28:58 -0800 (PST)

1) I would rinse it out with water until dirt stops coming out. After
that you can either let it dry real good, or rinse it with rubbing
alcohol.
3) Wider than 14.5? Probably Mickey Thompson, But I wouldn't recommend
 really wide tire. You will have a hard time getting around a corner,
let alone parking it. Your turning radius will suck.
Tom