Re: F-250 shock mounts

From: jamesguld <jamesguld_at_cybermesa.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 18:22:22 -0500

They'll work. I just put them on my rig last weekend with a 3" body lift and
3.5" susp. lift. I did make up extensions for mine though. I bent up 3"
wide flat stock into a U shape and welded it to the bottom of the mount.
Then I welded the mounts on and welded a brace from the top of the shock
mount to the top of the coil tower. Mine are up as far as they can go into
the inner fender wells.