Re: Off Road for Hope Report

From: Evan and Taras <yasky_at_nethtc.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 00:49:54 -0600

How many raffle tickets did you buy? I put in about $80 worth and didn't win
a thing. It was a good event and I would have liked to see more broncos.
Just flew back today and it sounds like another snow storm is on its way
tonight. You have no idea how good your weather is in Southern California.

Evan
Sheldon, Iowa