Dana 20 twin stick

From: bronco1 <bronco1_at_dellepro.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 08:16:17 -0600

All,
I am going to be dropping the old original 3 speed tranny in the near future
and replacing it with an NP435. Since everything is comming out, it might
be a good time to switch out the wobbley old T-stick shift for a twin stick
setup. If I do this while I have the case out on the floor, do I still need
to cut any metal out around the tunnel for the shifters? I have a 2" body
lift if that makes any difference. I know I'll need to do some trimming for
the 4 speed shifter, but just want to keep it down to a minimum.

Lastly, do any of you guys who have dumped your Dana-20s for an Atlas have a
twin stick setup (just the shifters) they would like to sell? $149 from
the Bronco parts houses is a little steep for two pieces of bent metal.

Thanks,
Glenn
'71 EB Tulsa, OK