Re: Dana 20 twin stick

From: David Senatore <dsenatore_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 09:35:07 -0500

With a 2" body lift, you'll probably have to trim some extra sheet metal,
but probably not much. I have no body lift and I had to trim some, but only
because I wasn't prepared with a torch to heat and bend the shifters
forward. They seemed to be made to sit too far back when in high range. I've
since heated and bent them forward. Had I done that originally, I could have
kept the hole how it was. BTW, I have a J-stick transfer case.
I got mine from WH. While it is a little pricey, I'm very pleased with the
quality, fit and look. It ain't cheap, but it ain't cheap.
Good luck,
Dave
'76 Blue &White
E. Walople, Ma