RE: twinsticks

From: Darrell & Jennifer Smith <darjensmith_at_attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 11:14:19 -0800

I need a twin stick setup and thought about this write up. However, I need
some more pictures. If I could get a better view of it I would feel a little
more capable about fabing up something. I'm more of a visual person. Anyone
have close ups of a twin stick they built themselves? I'm probably making
harder than it looks. It's just when I read it I can't picture it.
Thanks,
Darrell