Re: [socalbroncos] Off Road for Hope Report

From: TL Green <tlgreen2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 15:12:07 -0800

Oh my gosh!!
I was stuck as well on friday nite. Took a bit of work to get the RV unstuck, but I managed it with the help of Danielle my girlfriend. As I was digging the trailer out a little brown and black dog wandered up looking very lost. We were a long way 1/2 mile from anyone so we adopted her for the night. I dropped her off at the ranger station on sat morning before followng Joe Monroe on his run. We told the rangers we would take her if she wasn't claimed saturday by someone. Hard to believe it was one of our own.
Tom