Tire/can carrier for sale

From: Stephen Urban <sfu_at_adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 15:24:57 -0800

I have a tire/can carrier that was made (no longer in production) by
Con-Ferr for sale. It slides over the stock tire carrier hoop and
latches to a plate mounted on the opposite side of the tailgate. Will
hold a tire and two gas cans. Very heavy duty, no squeeks or rattles.
The tire mount is adjustable and the can holders are lockable.

Pics can be seen at: http://urbansf.alloffroad.com/photo.html That
is a 33" on it in the pics and there is room for a 35". License plate
holder is not included.

Would like to sell it to someone who could pick it up as this is a large
item. But I will ship if you pay the freight. I can also deliver it at
Bronco Daze in April.

I can sell it two ways,
1) Just the Con-Ferr setup. $125.00

2) Or with ALL the stock bronco carrier parts included. $200.00
This includes backing plates and all other stock parts.

I think this is a pretty fair price as just the can holders are worth
over $25.00 each.
http://www.4wheelparts.com/product2.asp?imseqn=870&occlass=CONFERR&cat=Exterior+Accessories
<http://www.4wheelparts.com/product2.asp?imseqn=870&occlass=CONFERR&cat=Exterior+Accessories>

Steve Urban
EBR#0692
CA4WDC#3576
NRA & CRPA Life Member
29 Palms, CA
"sfu_at_adelphia.net" <mailto:sfu_at_adelphia.net>