Re: Re: [socalbroncos] Off Road for Hope Report

From: Stephen Urban <sfu_at_adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 15:32:48 -0800

That was her. Thanks for not leaving her out there.

After we got her back it was kinda funny. If you ever saw Apocalyps
Now, where the sailor gets off the river patrol boat, goes out into the
jungle and meets the tiger and then his mantra is "Never get off the
boat". That was Dopey, she DID NOT want to get out of the RV. Boy was
she glad when we got back home.

Steve