Re: 5.0 Fuel Lines

From: Kevin <hdbugs_at_teleport.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 06:04:28 -0800

Thanks for the reply, I must be blessed, I crawled under to see what I had
to work with and am in pretty good shape. The EB has a 23 gal tank with the
main line going to the selector valve and from the bottom of the valve to
the engine bay, From the other side back as a return line to the air vent
line, I also have a couple of spare barbs coming out of the tank that are
capped off.
  It looks like I need to pick up a couple of fuel pumps and start plumbing,
I've got a little time before I need to hook up fuel, Since I have all but
stripped it down to the tub :-) Got carried away, Now I'm thinking paint ;-O
Thanks
Kevin