Re: [Bfix] Currie High Pinion

From: Mike Eagan <mdeagan_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 08:38:49 -0800

Tom,
    If your going to spend that kind of money, you might as well go all the way with the 35 spline axles. As far as the 31's go, I have been running them for 3 years with a Detroit locker. Not sure of who made them (generic WH's) but so far so good. I can't say that about my Warn's in the front. However I am only running 35x12.50x15's. I do run a 351W but I really try to be as light as possible on the throttle in the big rocks. On the sand or mud? Petal-to-the- Metal!
Mike Eagan