Koenig PTO

From: Michael Humphrey <mhumphrey_at_austin.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 14:04:26 -0600

I had some pretty good advice earlier on my whinch and was looking for more. I have gotten the Power Take Off removed from my transfer case and replaced it for now with an inspection plate so the vehicle is driveable. After cleaning the mud and crud off it I was able to remove the Shaft seal for the drive shaft. Good news! There is a manufacturer name and part number visable on the seal. So I should be able to find a replacement.

Now the bad news, How do I get at the seal around the plunger?????? I can't figure out how it comes apart!

-Mike