Re: a couple of questions

From: Stan & Laura <garanger_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 23:13:59 -0500

At 09:28 AM 2/8/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>1) I would rinse it out with water until dirt stops coming out. After
>that you can either let it dry real good, or rinse it with rubbing
>alcohol.
>3) Wider than 14.5? Probably Mickey Thompson, But I wouldn't recommend
> really wide tire. You will have a hard time getting around a corner,
>let alone parking it. Your turning radius will suck.
>Tom
>--- BadAssBronco100_at_aol.com wrote:
>> hey all mighty list
>> got a couple of questions
>> 1. I got an aux. tank that has no hose to it and who knows whats
>> in that
>> tank now. How would I go about cleaning it?
>> 2. I want a lift and 35s by summer. I am going to get a 3.5 sus.
>> and 2
I would not go over 12 wide, even then it will be real squirrily in the
rain. i have a 3.5 lift and 33x12.5 ProComp MT's and when they wear out i
think i will switch to 35x9.5's, or at least BFG AT"S mostly because of
the way it really has very little traction in the rain. if you get 14 wide
tires and plan on driving in the rain, go ahead and buy another car to
drive after you crash the EB.