Re: Koenig PTO

From: Michael Humphrey <mhumphrey_at_austin.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 22:33:43 -0600

It was on the truck when I bought it. They were the only factory approved
winch on the bronco for alot of years. There was someone on EBML or
Broncofix that had a friend that had stockpiled a bunch of them. I have
been trying to find the mail but haven't. If you're out there reply!!!

They do show up on E-bay once in a long while.

-Mike