Re: Fuel mileage

From: Matt Breese <meb247_at_psu.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 23:40:31 -0500 (EST)

I don't get the big deal of gas mileage. We drive 30 some year old vehicles with
the aerodynamic features of a billboard. If I was worried about gas mileage I'd
drive a civic with a coffee can exhaust so it'd sound like a string trimmer
when I drove around town. I drive an eB because I love everything about it, but
it doesn't even come close to making economic sense. I've never tried to
calculate my gas mileage because I never cared, but even with my overdrive I
bet it sucks. The sound of a 302 through 40 series flowmasters at 4000 rpms is
addicting. Enjoy an EB for what it is.

Just my thoughts, not trying to push them on anyone.