Fw: Re: Fuel mileage

From: Brian <nvrstuk_at_eburg.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 21:29:32 -0800

    I know for the first quarter of a million miles I put on my Bronco,
mileage was very important. My wife and I didn't have any "extra" $$, it was
our daily driver, and it took us and the kids on vacations every year
(several 6-8week camping trips). Course this was before anybody ever wanted
a Honda... :-) Now that I don't have to worry so much about mileage or the
costs involved I don't care much either. Still tho, why not be efficient if
you can? Hate running out of gas on the same trail while other EB drivers
have 2-3 gallons left in the tank.... just a thought

Brian_at_nvrstuk..."All the parts so it will run..." Keep the snow coming!
700PolarismodRMK