Re: Currie High Pinion

From: J. Garden <jgarden_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 21:37:26 -0800

I am not a big fan of the hi pinion 9 inch...why? b/c it uses an 8.8 ring
gear instead of the actual 9 inch.

It seems that the hi pinion is not as strong as a 9 incher...I think Currie
will tell you this. That said, it will work for most folks wihtout any
problems. BUT, if you are going for the utmost in strength and durability I
would say stick with the std 9 inch. Realize that if you go with the 35 sp,
you will likely spend some extra $$ on your third member and locker.

Happy Trails,

Jack Garden