5.0 Distributor

From: Todd & Janet Crow <crowsnest_at_apex.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 23:49:34 -0600

Hi all,
  I'm in the process of getting all the parts together for my SEFI install, but I just want to drive the Bronco. I happen to have a 4bbl intake and carb parts lying around but I was wondering if there was a duraspark dist that would work with the roller motor. I know where there is a carbed '85 Mustang GT, and I could get the parts cheap. I don't want to spend a lot because I will be putting on the injection later. My engine is out of an '89 GT. Any info, or if anyone has a distributor for sale that would work would be greatly appreciated. TIA
   Todd Crow
   '77 Ranger
   work in progress
   Beaver Dam, KY