Fw: 63" Dynatrac frontend for sale

From: Brian Wickert <bwickert_at_cnetech.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 22:22:01 -0800

Since I got everyone all stirred up over D60's again, I thought I would pass
on this great deal I ran across.
I have not seen this D60 in person, but knowing Dynatrac, I'm sure it's a
fine piece!

Some of you have seen the super awesome "Fat City" EB! Well now that Jack
Reynolds has the Unimog portal frontend, his Dynatrac D60 is for sale cheap!
$2700 all setup for a EB. C-bushing wedges, high steer king pin arms, ARB,
63", 35 spline inner and outers. The pumpkin is a standard, not high
pinion. Looks like a killer deal for someone.

Contact Reynolds directly,
Brian Wickert
Hanford, CA

Think about how much fun you can have playing with it today, and what the
resale value will be tomorrow. Cause nothing is permanent on my vehicle!