Re: Are all spools equal?

From: Mike Bowlin <live2wheel_at_msn.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 03:53:33 -0700

  Evan,
    There was one from summit that was reportedly no good, I believe it was the summit brand. I know
Clint got a pretty quality unit from Randy's ring and pinion for like 50 bucks less than I paid for
my strange.Also If your planning on setting it up yourself Clint and I both got nice dial indicators
complete with magnetic base for 30 bucks each from Randy's as well.
Mike Bowlin
67 EB narrowed 8"s...sefi 5.0,700r4,4.3 atlasII