Proposed San Rafael National Monument

From: RICHARD CAPENER <RED55JEDI_at_HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 08:12:36 -0700 (MST)

I know it's hard to believe but a new National Monument is being proposed. This time it is a 620,000 acre area in the very popular San Rafael Swell. Utah Governor Mike Leavitt is likely to propose this to President Bush in the next few days.

WE NEED YOUR HELP!

This lousy plan will affect all of us no matter where we live because it will set bad precedents that will result in reduced access to the public's lands and resources.

Help us stop this by signing a petition. You can do it in less than a minute.. Please click on the attached link for more details.

www.usa-all.com