PS setup for sale in SoCal

From: Anthony Hernandez <ANTHONYH_at_jwce.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 11:46:13 -0800

I have a used Schrillo power steering control valve for sale. It's a unit
that bolts to a stock manual steering box and converts it to power steering.
It works good but leaks and could use a reseal job. I bought my EB with it
installed so I don't know a lot about it. I kept on the truck for a year
and it works fine but leaks. The stock steering shaft has to be shortened
to install it. It comes with a Ford pump and hoses and a stock 6 turn
manual steering box. $150 if you'll pick it up in the general Los Angeles
area. At this point I don't want to ship it because I think the cost will
be prohibitive. I have pictures if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
Tony