'85 HO and Clutch Linkage

From: Matt Smith <velpoe_at_starpower.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:22:36 -0500

Haven't worked on my bronco in months. I finally got around to bolting
on my new clutch and bellhousing last night. I'm swapping in an '85
Mustang HO as well. Has anyone else done this swap, or similiar, with a

manual tranny? The mustang block doesn't seem to have the same tapped
hole for part of the clutch linkage that the bronco block had. I'm
talking about the arm that bolts to both the bellhousing and the block.
I 'm not sure what the part is really called. I didn't bolt anything up

yet as I was quite confused. Anyone run into this before? Thanks.

Matt in Annapolis