Re: Harness mounting questions

From: Tom Green <tlgreen2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 13:32:15 -0800 (PST)

You need to have some kind of support for the harness at about shoulder
level or you can cause injuries in a crash. What happens is as your
body flies forward, the harness goes forward, then starts to push down
on your shoulders so it can stretch further forward. Not a good thing.
 It doesn't have to be mounted high, but you need something strong to
keep it from compressing your spine.
Tom