Re: simple tranny question

From: rjlougee <rjlougee_at_prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:00:28 -0700

Jeremy, We were just talking about the SROD transmission on the ECBR
chat last night. It sounds like a nice tranny if you can find the right
one. Supposedly there were some available in the early 80s Broncos,
configured for 4WD. Here's some links I found that may shed some light,
or just do a search for SROD Tranny.

http://www.5speeds.com/toploader.html

http://www.drivetrain.com/transillford.html

Joe