[Bfix] new 5.0 at home

From: Kevin Lackey <lackkevi_at_inconnu.isu.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 10:05:58 -0700 (MST)

Well gang,
went to the salvage auction yesterday. Bought a 88 mustang GT with 88000
miles. Paid $850.00 for the whole car. Drove it home (45 milse). The thing
has power!!! will smoke the wheels for blocks. I am going to swap the 5.0,
transmission (5 speed), rear end and other misc. parts into my 64 sunbeam.
Big motor + little car = lotsa fun!!! I plan on selling what is left over
for about $300.00 (mustang parts). If anyone is looking for some mustang
parts in the salt lake area let me know.

The 95 mustang GT sold for $1700.00 which was more than I was looking to
pay. These salvage auctions are a good place to pick up 5.0s for swaps.

Kevin

--
Pereant, inquit, qui ante nos nostra dixerunt.