Welcome back Bronco.com

From: <kb9odg.mark_at_juno.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 22:17:08 -0800

Wow, anyone know of a good chiropractor? I think I need one that site is
so fast. Great job to everyone that worked on it. Now, where's my extra
5pt harness. I need to strap in next time I surf that site!

It's awesome guys. Good Job. Expecially you Shannon.

Mark (Quicksilver) Reimers
http://students.bradley.edu/~mreimers/
http://members.tripod.com/~quicksilver66/
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Flats/2799/
'66 Bronco 35" BFG MT's Kentrol Body WH System 9 3.5" Centec
Wires

> http://www.bronco.com is alive!
>
> I am very proud to say--Welcome back to the "new" Bronco.com--often
> imitated, but never duplicated. THE place for everything Bronco.
>
> After a much too long absence, we are back! We've been working very
> hard
> behind the scenes to redesign the site and put in fresh content for
> you.
> Rest assured, all of the great info that you were used to on the
> 'old'
> Bronco.com is still here, in addition to all of the new stuff.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.