Re: 351W install

From: phil moulton <phil_at_ableofficemachines.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 23:02:26 -0800

you can get a 4 hole balancer in that size.. problem is the pulleys and
spacing...i screwed up BADD trusting others and put a fluiddampr on mine
just before baja.. it was wrong imbalance and WRONG spacing.. talk to a
goood recommended auto machine shop have your engine and crank balanced
and let THEM decide the imbalance after they balance your crank and
flywheel etc.. as a package.. i am doing that and they had to rebalance the
351 balancer to get it all to balance..
phil